The 2020 EMTP User Conference is going VIRTUAL. The event will be accessible WORLDWIDE.
This event brings together power system experts, software users, EMTP developers, EMTP software support team and EMTP marketing personnel.
During the EMTP User Conference:
- You can connect/interact with EMTP users working in the industry, research centers and universities.
- You can share, discuss your simulation problems, and learn about EMTP and power system transients in general
- You can influence the development path of EMTP by making propositions and presentations
- You can learn on the latest EMTP developments
- You can make high-level technical presentations on power system transients
Call for Speaker
The suggested presentation topics are:
- Simulation of very large-scale grids in EMTP
- Simulation and analysis of grids with renewable energy sources
- Subsynchronous control interaction detection methods for power electronics-based grids
- HVDC models
- Ferroresonance problems
- Switching and Lightning Transients
• June 19th | Submission of title and short abstract with your biography and full contact info.
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.
• July 6th | Confirmation of acceptance
• August 3rd | Submission of final presentation file(s)
Register as speaker Be a speaker
August 10-21, 2020