ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- Training for EM engineers to demo and practice 3D large-scale modeling and NVH early analysis, 2D topology & parametric optimization, and 1D real time (RT) high-fidelity simulation
- A conference showcasing next-generation technologies and tools for improving electric motor design from concept to prototype.
- For motor designers, we provide EM simulation tools that smoothly run large-scale motor models with 40+ million elements distributed over 2000 cores with unrivaled speed and accuracy.
- For validation and system engineers, we provide EM expertise to identify critical design details and mitigate risks associated with system integration, enabling a first-time pass prototype.
Next-gen E-Motor Design Tools: Never compromise between speed & accuracy
Monday, June 26th
Advanced eMotor Design Training | From 9.00am to 4.30pm
- 9.00 am: Overview
- 9.15 am: Introductions
- 9.45 am: Session 1 - Addressing complex challenges using JMAG - Developing & analyzing 2D/3D complex phenomenon
- 12.30 pm: Lunch
- 1.30 pm: Session 2 - Optimization methodologies - Exploring parametric & topology optimization
- 3.00 pm: Break
- 3.15 pm: Session 3 - High fidelity system modelling - Combining real time Power electronics & EM FE model
- 4.30 pm: Networking social
Tuesday, June 27thAdvanced eMotor Design Conference | From 9:00am to 4:00pm
- 9.00 am: Preview | Gilles Bonkoski, Powersys
- 9.15 am: Welcome | Olivier Toury, Powersys & Dr. Takashi Yamada, JSOL Corporation
- 9.45 am: Keynote | Michael Muir, GM Importance of Minimizing Hardware (by increasing CAE) for OEMs
- 10.15 am: Break
- 10.30 am: Speaker | Jacob Krizan, Ford How much model complexity is best for EV eMotor design?
- 11.00 am: Panel | Transitioning from hardware development to virtual prototyping - Jacob Krizan, Ford - Michael Muir, GM - Dhafar Al-Ani, Stellantis - Srihari Gangaraj, Brunswick - Hossein Dadkhah, Dana
- 12.00 pm: Lunch
- 1.30 pm: Speaker | Takashi Yamada, JSOL Why and how has 3D revolutionized e-motor design?
- 2.00 pm: Speaker | Shahab Owlia, Tula Dynamic Motor Drives: Empowering Rare-Earth Free and Reduced-Rare-Earth PM Electric Motors for Enhanced Drive Cycle Efficiency
- 2.30 pm: Break
- 2.45 pm: Panel | Future of e-propulsion technology: axial flux, rare-earth free machines - Max Liben, H3X - Peng Peng, GM - Jay Kim, Stellantis - Le Chang, GM - Vivek Sundaram, Lucid
- 3.30 pm: Speaker | Emmanuel Rutovic, Powersys SIMBA in Power Electronics
- 3.45 pm: Conclusion
- 4.00 pm: Networking social
Revolutionizing E-Motor Design: Never compromise between speed & accuracy
Detroit Marriot at the Renaissance Center Renaissance Center 400 Renaissance Drive Detroit, Michigan, USA, 48243